Panel discussion at COSMO Science Forum
How is artificial intelligence changing intensive care medicine and medicine in general? And how should we deal with it in the future, given its opportunities and risks? What are the wishes of physicians, nursing staff and patients? To this end, philosophical, ethical and technical perspectives have exciting views to share.
During a panel discussion, we will discuss current research, needs and uses of AI at the University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden.
- Dr. Martin Hähnel, research associate in applied philosophy, University of Bremen
- Dipl.-Ing. Mattis Hasler, Engineer at the Barkhausen Institute
- PD Dr. Rico Hauswald, research associate at the Institute of Philosophy, TU Dresden
- Jana Luntz, nursing manager at the University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
- Dr. Jakob Wittenstein, clinical scientist and physician at the University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
Location: COSMO Science Forum | Kulturpalast Dresden
Admission is free.